Have you ever had a client who, because of religion, culture, or life experience, seemed so different from you that you wondered how you’d ever make a connection?
Developing Intercultural Resiliency is an interactive learning
opportunity to facilitate the understanding of intercultural
relationships through the development of resiliency.
Workshop participants will:
- Discover the differences between multicultural, cross-cultural and intercultural therapeutic dialogues
- Learn ways to incorporate the building blocks of resiliency in their work
Have opportunities to self-reflect on their own world view
- Learn ways to include religion, spirituality and culture in therapy
- Understand the components of culture-infused counselling
- Identify ways the resiliency process can be fostered across cultures
- Learn ways to become a pluralist therapist, offering more diversified and inclusive therapy to clients
For more information, please contact Joanne at firstname.lastname@example.org or 587-437-9019